In this course, you will learn the following:
– How to make natural botanical soaps from scratch.
– How to create layers and sculpted layers within the soap.
– How to create swirl designs.
– How to make creative surface design and texture.
WHAT THE COURSE COVERS
– History and basic chemistry of soap making.
– Required materials, ingredients and equipment.
– Understanding the wonders of saponification.
– Safety aspects of working with NaOH (Sodium Hydroxide)
– Choosing additional oils and hero ingredients.
– How to use lye calculator.
– How to formulate your own soap recipes.
– Preventing rancidity and DOS.
– Coloring soap naturally with herbs and spices.
– Adding exfoliants and scrubs ingredients for texture.
– How to work with cosmetic fragrance oils.
– Cutting, curing and storing your hand made soaps.
– PH testing your finished soaps.
– Wrapping and packing.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU;
– If you want to enjoy fun and passion of a new hobby.
– If you want to learn how to professionally make quality products.
– If you are passionate about creating your own natural skincare products.
– If you want to learn how to use natural ingredients and essential oils.
– If you are looking to have a side hustle, classes are during weekends.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
– All materials will be provided, including handouts during and after the course.
– Mentoring will be very much available after the course for one year.
– Supplier contacts will be given out.
– A platform will be created for the class to interact after the class.
– Lunch will be provided during lunch break.
FEES & PAYMENT PLAN
– N100,000 full payment
– 50% part payment is accepted to book a seat and payment balance must be completed before the deadline.