and Body Butter Course
In this course, you will learn the following:
– African soap making from scratch.
– Whipping body butter.
– Pouring body butter.
– Butters and balms.
WHAT THE COURSE COVERS
– How African soaps varies between regions.
– Ingredients used in African soap making.
– Learn to make great cross section formulations from natural skincare for
body and face.
– How to combine butters and natural oils.
– Learn about the incredible benefits of all ingredients used.
– Bonus hair shampoo and conditioner recipes.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU;
– If you want to enjoy fun and passion of a new hobby.
– If you want to learn how to professionally make quality products.
– If you are passionate about creating your own natural skincare products.
– If you want to learn how to make creamy body butters.
– If you are curious about African skincare.
– If you are looking to have a side hustle, classes are during weekends.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
– All materials will be provided, including handouts during and after the course.
– Mentoring will be very much available after the course for one year.
– Supplier contacts will be given out.
– A platform will be created for the class to interact after the class.
– Lunch will be provided during lunch break.
FEES & PAYMENT PLAN
– N100,000 full payment
– 50% part payment is accepted to book a seat and payment balance must be completed before the deadline.